Perm – Peterborough
Torque consulting are working with an industry leading client on the search for a welder/fabricator.
The client is happy to look at both experienced and inexperienced welders who are open to training, the rates of pay will reflect the ability you have but are all very competitive.
- Maintain site facilities and manufacture steel items for operations.
- Carrying out routine and breakdown maintenance activities.
- Work to comply to H&S requirements and company standards.
- Manufacture steel items for operations Including Trollies, Racks, Jigs, Mould tools & Shed.
What experience we are looking for:
- Reading of drawings
- Basic Fabrication
- Mechanical dexterity
- To be able to work at height or confined spaces
- Good verbal communication
- Working in a tidy and organised manner
- Initiative to resolve problems.
- Scissor/fork lift licence desirable not essential
Rates of pay: £11.00 – 12.90 per hour.
40 hours a week, Monday – Friday, overtime paid at 1.5x on a Saturday, 2 x on a Sunday
If you are interested in the role please contact the office on 0161 885 3655.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas, Technology and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board