Validation Manager – Life Sciences
West Sussex – Perm
Torque Consulting is looking for a Validation Manager from a Life Sciences background for one of our global life sciences clients based in West Sussex. The role is diverse and therefore gives the successful candidate an enjoyable and not stagnant role.
The company offer a great working environment with an open door culture leading to a company that can evolve quickly and where everyone’s voice is heard.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Experience in a validation role within a GMP regulated industry, to include process/equipment/cleaning/sterilisation validation
- Experience with Quality System concepts, practices, and procedures (e.g. ISO:13485, CFR820)
- Working knowledge of cGMP, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 QSR and ISO 13485 Medical Device Quality Management Systems.
- Experience of validation, quality and change control management within a medical device / GMP regulated industry.
- Experience of successfully presenting to FDA Inspectors, Notified Body auditors and other regulatory functions.
- Familiarity with statistical sampling techniques.
The salary for this role is negotiable and comes with a package.
If you want to discuss this role in more detail please contact Henry Stevens at Torque Consulting.
Back to the Job Board