UK & Export Logistics Co-ordinator – Cambridgeshire
Torque Consulting are working with a leading engineering business within the automotive industry, they are in need of a UK & Export Logistics Co-ordinator. This will be an exciting and challenging role in need of someone who can work a diverse workload and tackle challenges head on.
Duties will involve the following:
- Arrange collection & transport of units to & from customers & suppliers both within UK & Europe using in house systems;
- Proactively monitor shipments to minimise delays; liaise with couriers & customers whilst providing a high level of proactive customer service;
- Assist with receiving in & checking returned units procedures;
- Assist with the checking & quantifying of supplier, customer & courier invoices and credits.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience of:
- Customs requirements including C88 forms, commodity codes, and CPC codes;
liaising with couriers and carriers;
- Using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) and Sage 200, although this is not essential, as full in-house training will be provided;
- Have excellent organisational, communication & customer service skills – a high level of attention to detail is essential.
Salary is negotiable, dependant on experience.
If you want more details or to apply, please contact Henry Stevens at our Manchester office.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas, Technology and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board