Software Developer – South Manchester
.NET – Perm
Torque Consulting is looking for a .NET Software Developer for a leading client in South Manchester. This position is to join a rapidly expanding team offering a great work culture and progression.
- Take ownership of assigned development through to release and subsequent support.
- Providing demonstrations.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Create/define Nunit test cases to verify the code.
- Monitor the automated regression tests for WIP development and address issues.
- Test own development and working with Software Testers and Users to ensure fit for purpose.
- Adhere to the coding standards and UI standards and reviewing others code to ensure the same. Proposing improvements to standards.
- Manage personal development branches and ensure regular rebasing and promotion of code and running of regression tests as needed.
Skills we are looking for:
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, engineering, applied mathematics or physics.
- Experience in .Net.
- Good understanding of Source control systems and branching.
- Experience with JUnit/Mockito or other unit test tools.
Salary is dependant on experience and the package is very competitive.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Henry Stevens directly on Henry@torqueconsulting.co.uk or 07798878766.
Back to the Job Board