Simulation Engineer – South Manchester
Torque Consulting are looking for a Simulation Engineer for one of our leading clients based in South Manchester. They are at the forefront of technology and are continually pushing boundaries that create a culture of best practice and innovation.
We are looking for a Simulation Engineer with extensive knowledge of Pipeline Simulation using various simulation packages. This role will involve all aspects of pipeline simulation and will be a very interesting and rewarding role. This client works with some of the leaders in the industry and has a clear progression plan, not one to be missed.
What we are looking for:
– Degree in Engineering or Physics.
– Clear aptitude and a willingness to develop.
– Clear knowledge of pipeline/process simulation, hydraulic analysis, pipeline engineering or instrumentation/control systems.
– Worked with the following software: Synergi Pipeline Simulator, VariSim, PipelineStudio, NextGen or similar softwares.
– Great communication skills
They are offering a great salary and package for this role; so if this is something you are interested in please contact Henry Stevens at Henry@torqueconsulting.com.
Back to the Job Board