Service Engineer – Crewe
I’m currently looking for a Service Engineer to join a pioneer in technology leading products for the Agricultural industry.
40 hours per week | Monday-Friday | Permanent | Company Vehicle
- Installation of mechanical equipment across sites
- Commissioning equipment at customers sites
- Servicing Hydraulic systems
- Mechanical fitting and maintenance, especially pumps
- MIG welding and general fabrication skills (Desirable but training will be given)
- Ability to use a tele-handler or similar (training / recertification can be provided if required)
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems
Please apply via the link and we’ll be in touch to discuss.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board