Senior Project Manager – Derbyshire – Water Industry
The Senior Project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organisation.
The successful candidate will require experience working in the water industry.
Permanent, Full-Time | £40,000 – £45,000
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget, on time and within scope
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Experience working in the water industry
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please apply via the link and we’ll be in touch to discuss.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board