Milton Keynes – Life Sciences
Torque Consulting is looking for a RP/QA Manager for a Life Science client based in Milton Keynes. We are looking for a proven RP who has a key eye for detail and the ability to deal with problems faced by an company looking to expand their product base.
The company both imports and exports pharmaceuticals so the experience of working with supplier, comprising audits, implementing GDP that is key for the business as well as being to point of contact for the licence is all very relevant for this role.
- Proven track record of quality improvements
- Registered RP with the MHRA
- QMS management
- Product lifecycle management
- Contract Manufacturer management
- Management of other outsourced activities
- Ensure MA holder responsibilities delivered
- Ensure GxP compliance
- Being named Responsible Person for import (RPi)
The salary for this position is between £60-65k basic with a package that includes Bonus, PHI, DIS and pension.
If this is something you are interested in, please contact Henry Stevens at Torque Consulting.
Back to the Job Board