Regulatory Affairs Manager – Pharma
Torque Consulting are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager for one of our leading pharma clients based in Milton Keynes.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible for ensuring that all regulatory strategies and regulatory activities are effectively carried out to meet legal requirements and business objectives.
What we would need the Regulatory Affairs Manager to do:
- High levels of responsibility and accountability
- In-licensing and M&A due diligence
- Maintenance of existing brands
- Dossier development for future brands
- Regulatory strategy development
- Regulatory policy maintenance
- Working with worldwide partners
If you are interested in this role please contact Henry Stevens at our Manchester Office.
Back to the Job Board