QP (Qualified Person)
Remote position – Travel required to the Southeast of the UK and Europe
Torque Consulting are exclusively looking for a QP (Qualified Person) to undertake a cornerstone roll within a UK Pharmaceutical business in their next stage of growth and development.
Our client is a small, dynamic pharmaceutical company who are highly committed to building and nurturing meaningful partnerships with our customers in the UK, and internationally. They are dedicated to delivering a growing portfolio of high-quality products to help improve patient outcomes, at responsible prices. This is in accordance with their values of integrity, partnership, and reliability.
Key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Proven track record as a QP within pharmaceuticals
- Set up, maintain and be the named holder of the MIA (doesn’t have to be for analytical testing just import for now)
- Fundamental understanding of GDP
- Form and Lead audits of suppliers (UK & Europe)
- Ability to travel to Europe inc. Greece, Finland & Switzerland
- Proactive thinker with proven adaptability
- Ability to communicate to a high level with different cultures and levels of seniority
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage shipments coming in, validation routes, stability data, signing off and releasing shipments.
The salary and package for this role is very competitive and is all dependant on the value you can add to this business.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Henry Stevens at our Manchester office or apply through the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board