As a Purchasing Coordinator in the Industrial Design team, you will be responsible for managing the creation and maintenance of the site build plan as well as the conversion and release of production orders.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of purchasing info records on SAP for all vendors.
- Control and place stock purchase orders on SAP in accordance with limits and authorisations.
- Control and place none stock purchase order on SAP in accordance with limits and authorisations.
- Monitor and chase all overdue purchase orders within the supply chain.
- Scanning, archiving and management of defined documents within the materials and planning department.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in a similar type role.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills are required, for example to ensure succinct report generation, effective communication with staff, peer groups, etc across organisation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, please contact Kaitlin Williams at the Manchester office, or apply via the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board