Exciting Project Engineer role available at a global-leader in electromechanical component manufacturing, specialising in the Automotive industry.
You would have responsibilities from product conception and design (particularly PCB design) and project management through to production.
MUST HAVE PCB DESIGN EXPERIENCE!
- Manage new and existing automotive projects from concept to production along with change requests.
- Create electrical/mechanical concepts from the analysis of customer requirements or schematics.
- Manage the support of internal departments and external suppliers.
- Create timing plans, technical specifications, component requests and costings.
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules for each customers’ project.
- Customers include Aston Martin, Lotus, LEVC, JCB, Caterpillar, Komatsu, BMW, Audi, Mercedes
- Salary – £45k+
- Location – Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester
- Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Initially on-site, then transitioning to hybrid once settled in to business
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Mechatronics
- PCB design experience
- Experience taking projects from conception to completion
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Low Voltage and/or High Voltage systems
Back to the Job Board