Project Engineer – South Manchester
Torque Consulting are looking for a Project Engineer for one of our leading clients based in South Manchester. They are at the forefront of technology and are continually pushing boundaries that create a culture of best practice and innovation.
We are looking for a Project Engineer who has either just graduated or has a few yers experience in project engineering. This role will involve all aspects of project engineering from the initial client meetings through to delivery and support of the product. This client works with some of the leaders in the industry and has a clear progression plan, not one to be missed.
What we are looking for:
– Degree in Engineering or Physics
– Clear aptitude and a willingness to develop.
– It is not necessary but an advantage if you have experience in pipeline/process simulation, hydraulic analysis, pipeline engineering or instrumentation/control systems.
– Ability to self manage and handle multiple projects at once.
– Great communication skills
– Any knowledge of computer networking using DCOM or OPC.
They are offering a great salary and package for this entry level role so if this is something you are interested in please contact Henry Stevens at Henry@torqueconsulting.com.
Back to the Job Board