I am currently looking for a Production Designer to join the design team of a client of mine. They are a manufacturer of luxury static homes, based in Rushden. Your role would be to liaise with the sales team to produce accurate detailed plans of customer specific requirements. We are looking for an innovative individual who can ensure consistency of output to achieve the required company standard.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with sales team with practical and technical concerns.
- Promoting cost effective designs for customers and production.
- Comply with BS and EN Standards ensuring all aspects of the home meet standards.
- Communicate with external suppliers to coordinate design requirements and components.
- Inputting to control and process systems.
- Formally recohnised AutoDESK experience and qualification.
- GCSE Maths and English
- Experience with AutoCAD architecture in 2D and 3D.
- Good attention to detail.
- Practical and cost effective construction skills.
- HND or similar
- BS3632 Park Home Design
If you are interested in this role then please contact Kaitlin in our Manchester office on 0161 885 3655 / 07551551919.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board