Product Conformance Engineer
Torque Consulting is looking for a Product Conformance Engineer for on of our leading clients based near Birmingham.
The role will be to ensure all products are inspected before they leave, ensuing all the correct paperwork is completed, programme and run the CMM machines, complete first article inspection reports and none conformance reports.
The key skills we are looking for:
- Proven knowledge of ISO 9001 and internal auditing,
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Experienced in the use of CMM software including, PCDMIS, MODUS, MCOSMOS.
- Experienced in the use of manual inspection techniques.
- Experienced in the use of SPC software.
- Experienced in the generation of LAIR’s & FAIR’s.
If you are interested in the position please apply though the link of email your up to date CV to Henry@torqueconsulting.co.uk
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board