Print Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for a print account manager to join a print and media graphics company. The company pride themselves on having a team of dedicated professionals providing advice & guidance on image and project management from concept to delivery.
- Accountable for excellent customer service and the delivery of customers print requirements via the sales team or directly from the customer
- Ensuring the customer specification is adhered to and delivered cost effectively, on time and within the costed quotation, whilst ensuring all process are recorded in accordance with the internal system.
- Responsible for receiving digital files from our customers via disk, email, ftp
- Responsible for direct and indirect customer service ensuring a full understanding is gained of the customer requirement including costs, quality and timelines as agreed
- Ensure all company procedures and process are adhered to and followed including the input of data onto the relevant internal systems
- Ensure customers are kept up to date on progress and timelines appropriately to ensure delivery, costs, quality is maintained as agreed between the company and the customer
- Previous experience of working within the print industry with customer service experience
- Educated to GCSE standard with excellent software skills
- Experienced in speaking to customer
- Proven ability in handling detailed information
- Proven ability and experience of delivering on time quality printing
- Excellent proven customer service skills
- Customer & team focused
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Flexible and focused on delivering on time at the required standard
9am – 5pm (may need to be flexible) / £25,000 – £35,000 per year.
If you are interested, please contact Kaitlin Williams at the Manchester office, or apply via the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board