To fulfil operational field work and support the Head of Maintenance in the management and development of the maintenance department.
Swimming Pool Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, repair and maintain swimming pools, water systems, filter systems & pumps.
- Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool.
- Maintain the pH and Chlorine values for good water quality.
- Maintain the pool and all water features using proper chemicals and cleaners.
- Maintain the pool pumps and filters.
- Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery or equipment.
- Repair and maintain electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Clean and service swimming pool filtration units.
- Service heating, circulation and de-humidifier systems.
- Attend to call-outs as when instructed and to the time phase imposed.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben in our Manchester office on 0161 885 3655
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board