Parts Lead Advisor
We are currently looking for a Parts Lead Advisor for a luxury manufacturer based in the Ipswich area. Your role will be to develop the Dealer Support parts service and provide an outstanding level of service to the customers you serve, ensuring provision of; the right part, at the right price, at the right time. To take ownership of the companies ecommerce sales via online platforms in addition to organising pop up events.
Main Duties –
- Manage the day to day running of the Parts team, including workload and people management
- Develop professional and productive relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Provide an accurate and prompt parts identification service.
- Back order management; ensuring that customers are kept fully informed of the status of their order at all times.
- Maximise every opportunity to up and cross sell.
The Ideal candidate –
- Positive attitude, excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team, organised, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good computer skills- knowledge of Microsoft programs and systems
- Parts background.
The salary for this role is £30,000.
If you are interested please contact Isabella Nally at the Manchester office, or apply via the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board