Mechanical Design Engineer – Warrington
Perm – Full time
Torque Consulting are currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a client of ours who are one of the world’s leading engineering businesses offering the best-in-class facilities and career progression.
The role will offer hybrid working and be based in Warrington working within the company’s laboratories, maintain existing and developing new experimental test rigs. Using high temperature and high-pressure systems to test metals so any experience in this would be beneficially.
- Design new, supporting and modifying existing rig designs Collaborate with internal customer Quality teams
- Test Development / Pressure Systems
- Defining Rig layouts and component drawings
- Seeing development and testing from concept to completion
- Preforming Calculations
- Producing technical specification
You will be a key member of the team and an expert on site and help to provided success to the business through Quality Management System solutions and will report directly to the Global Quality organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years working with Inventor and CAD
- Experience working with high pressure / high temperature equipment
- Experience completing mechanical project from cradle to grave
- Proficient with detailed drawings and calculations
- Working from home
- Health care / pension / personal training budget
f you are interested please contact Ryan Miskell at the Manchester office on 07979400272
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board