Mechanical Design Engineer – Perm
Torque Consulting is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join one of our leading clients based in West Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading client within the Materials Handling and Bespoke Solutions industry.
The Mechanical Design engineer would produce Mechanical design from concept to issuing drawings to production in line with customer needs and business objectives. Provide a high level of commercial awareness to ensure design solutions are delivered in a cost effective manner & scope changes are managed in accordance in line with standard operation procedure.Using CAD to design and draw models that corollate to the clients specifications.
- Possess a good understanding of mechanical engineering principles
- Competent (and confident) in all technical aspects of mechanical design and development of special purpose machinery (ideally gained within a similar environment)
- Experience in delivering solutions to technical problems
- Experience in electrical engineering design/design analysis
- Experience of undertaking technical calculations
- Experience of working within a multi –skilled environment (i.e. knowledge of mechanical and pneumatic components)
- Experience of technical projects including working to tight timescales throughout the project life cycle
- 2D CAD design experience (AutoCAD)
Salary for this role is flexible so please call to discuss the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this position please email a up to date CV to Henry and contact the office directly.
Back to the Job Board