Job Title: Materials handler
We are currently looking for an experienced Materials Handler for a company based in Manchester.
To handle material issues/receipts and ensure they are processed effectively.
- Timely receipt and processing of all materials receiving at goods receiving or from internal sources using SAP and Catamaran scanning.
- Safe and coordinated storage of all materials using FIFO principles to ensure integrity of materials at all times.
- Timely processing of all Goods Issues to internal and external customers ensuring FIFO principles and transactions are completed at all times using SAP.
- Maintaining accurate picking/put away of materials to aid Cycle Counting and assist with stock audits where applicable.
- Carrying out the activities as defined in the Company’s Quality System.
- Participating in the ongoing improvement of the systems used within the department.
A minimum of 2 GCSE’s grade C or above with previous experience in a warehouse environment
If you’re interested in this position please contact Ben Fretwell at the Manchester office or apply through the link below.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board