Marketing Manager – Digital and Creative
I am currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Digital and Creative team of a client of mine. They are a manufacturer of luxury static homes, based in Rushden. Your role would be to meet company objectives and develop brand awareness. We are looking for an innovative individual who is creative to plan while developing, implementing and monitoring performance of marketing activities.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for implementing a variety of digital marketing campaigns such as social media, SEO, Paid Search and web uploads.
- Managing and Producing copywriting, photography, drone, videography for production of all marketing materials, brochures, websites, blogs and eshots to support social media activities.
- Management of marketing budget and delivering all marketing activity within budget and in line with the company’s strategic goals.
- Liaising with trade customers and suppliers advising on shared promotional initiatives.
- Researching and recommending industry events as well as overseeing the delivery of event plans.
- Liaising with internal departments to utilise resources required to meet goals and deadlines specified.
- Managing google google adword campaigns and create landing pages.
- Developing and coordinating all B2B and B2C marketing activities in line with stratergy.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Kaitlin in our Manchester office on 0161 885 3655 / 07551551919.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board