Manufacturing Technician (CNC) – Solihull
You will be joining a team of Manufacturing Technicians in a busy state of the art CNC Machining Centre and will manufacture critical high precision components.
– Operating and Setting CNC Machines (Fanuc/Mazatrol/ Heidenhain)
– Working off drawings/specifications
– Working to close tolerances – 1 micron or less
– Optimising Machine Cycle Times
Key benefits are:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare and dental insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Pension (2% employee / 6.4% employer contribution)
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme etc.
The facility has been overhauled with all new machines. You will be working down to a tolerance of 1 Micron.
If you are interested please contact Ben Fretwell at the Manchester office, or apply via the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board