I’m currently looking for a Maintenance and Production Engineer to join a Hazardous Area Lighting Company in Birmingham.
The Engineer has responsibility for all aspects of Production Engineering and Site Maintenance within a small assembly operation manufacturing lighting products for hazardous area applications
- Assist with factory re-layout / site relocation.
- Production process and equipment commissioning
- New Product Introduction capability
- Contribute to the Design for Manufacture process working alongside the Design Team
- Hands-on onsite maintenance duties and introduction of TPM systems
If you’re interested in learning more, please apply via the link and we’ll be in touch to discuss further!
Back to the Job Board