Gym Maintenance Technician
To fulfil operational field work and support the HoM in the management and development of the maintenance department.
Job specific accountabilities:
- To ensure that all equipment is maintained and repaired to the highest standards in accordance with Company guidelines within scope of responsibility
- Monitor and manage site service schedule given at start of each month
- Attend to call-outs as when instructed and to the time phase imposed.
- Report to HoM immediately before putting a machine out of order
- Report to HoM immediately if parts are needed.
- Ensure that van stock levels reflect need in the reduction non first time fixes and reduction in machine down time.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben in our Manchester office on 0161 885 3655
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board