Junior/Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: £24,000 – £30,0000
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30-17:00
(37.5hrs per week)
Are you a graduate engineer looking to kick start your career? Wanting to work with a well-established and innovative business? Look no further
I’m currently looking for a Graduate Manufacturing Engineer who wants to manufacture a revolutionary product solving one of the UKs most current issues.
Qualifications & Training:
- A good degree in an engineering or science based.
- English and Maths pass at GCSE
Qualities & Attitude:
- Positive attitude
- Ablating to work effectively without close supervision
- Excellent communications skills (oral, written and using PowerPoint)
- Ability to work as part of a multi-functional team, respecting alternative professional skills and opinions
- Skilled in the use of IT equipment and common office e.g., Microsoft Office suite and email.
If you are interested in the position, please contact Rebecca at our Manchester office or apply through the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
Back to the Job Board