I am currently recruiting for an Estimating Engineer. Working for a manufacturer based in Hinckley. For this role, you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager at the Hinckley site and be responsible for quoting and planning work into the business.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Proven estimating experience within an aerospace engineering background
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel and other Microsoft Office packages, with ERP experience
- A good understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings and complex BOM’s
- Attention to accuracy and detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate translation of customer drawings and specifications within the quotation process
- Create the detailed production/manufacturing process sheets. Ensuring all processes are included and are compliant with customer contract requirements
- Manage daily communication calls or attend meetings with internal departments, customers, raw material suppliers and service providers, to ensure that the most up to date information and questions are answered
- Liaise with various customers in order to close out and win the work quoted
- Assess product performance through margin analysis and investigate cost reduction opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV. Interviews are taking place immediately.
Back to the Job Board