Electrical Engineer – Nationwide
I’m currently working with a well established Industrial Electrical Engineering Contractor, serving several industry sectors across the UK for the past 26 years.
With us having multiple sites across the UK, the successful candidate can be based anywhere within the UK
Permanent | £75,000 basic + bonuses | 40 hours Mon-Fri | Company Vehicle + Fuel Card | Mobile + Laptop
- Meet existing customers and new potential customers to investigate opportunities and understand their requirements – Occasional work away
- Provide timely quote/tender response to customer enquiries including draft MS project plan if required
- Follow up your quotations or tender responses within 2 days of issue to ensure they have been received and provide the necessary information
- Manage project budgets, oversee purchasing, avert scope creep, attend project meeting, collate all relevant technical documents including test and commissioning docs, CAD records and software
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within the Industrial sector
- Electrical Qualification
- Experienced in estimating & quoting
- Commercial awareness – Profit & Loss, Margins etc..
Please apply via the link and we’ll be in touch to discuss.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board