Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Coventry and surrounding areas (field-based, mobile position)
Salary: Up to £36,500 (depending on qualifications and experience)
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme, Employee Assistance programme, and more employee discounts.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to work for our high street retail and banking clients in the TS-Mobile division. The main purpose of the role is to carry out all electrical works efficiently and safely. You will be responsible for conducting repairs as required, ensuring that all planned maintenance is carried out on time, adhering to Health & Safety policies, and complying with the clients Maintenance Business Management System.
- Ensure that equipment and services are maintained and operated safely to comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- Monitor regular inspection procedures and keep records of inspection reports and remedial work.
- Undertake electrical repairs and installations.
- Report defects at the time of service visit.
- Maintain a working knowledge of statutory regulations and safety procedures.
- Understand and comply with policies and procedures.
- Attend training and appraisal activities as required.
- Undertake additional duties as required.
- City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 qualification or equivalent.
- IEE 17th Edition Regulations.
- Experience in dealing with electrical installation work within the services sector.
- Ability to undertake maintenance and installation requirements.
- Pro-active and able to diagnose and repair faults.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety legislation and building Statutory Compliance.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
If you have a pro-active and positive approach to work, along with the ability to record work accurately, prioritise workload and work flexibly, please apply now. This role covers the B & CV postcodes.
Back to the Job Board