Electrical Design & Controls Engineer – 40k
Torque Consulting are currently seeking an Electrical Design &controls Engineer for a client of ours based in East Yorkshire.
The primary role is to undertake electrical design activities as directed by the Company. In addition to the primary role, the Design & Controls Engineer will also provide technical support to the Company.
Our client is a leading power generation business that is currently entering its busiest period of the year an requires an experienced individual that is able to bed in and hit the ground running.
We require the following:
Design knowledge of the following would be highly advantageous:
- Electrical systems design including container and control panel layout.
- Control system design using CoMap/Deepsea and/or Deif controllers.
- Electrical system integration to customer’s existing systems.
- Able to produce complex technical specifications and control philosophy for skid mounted/Canopied & Containerised Generator systems for various industrial and Commercial applications.
- Fuel and coolant control system design.
- Fire systems and hazardous area electrical design knowledge.
- 3 phase and single phase systems.
- Gas, Oil & Marine, Power installations.
- Site surveying and detailed schematic knowledge.
- Process control Philosophy and System Architecture design.
- Competence in ATEX directive including Compex design/installation procedures.
- Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID) understanding would be an advantage.
- Understanding of PLC integration and programming would be an advantage, although not essential.
- DC System design is desirable for work on industrial UPS products.
If you think you are suitable then please apply below.
Back to the Job Board