Design Engineer – Suspension
We are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer to join the Suspensions department for one of our automotive clients, you’ll be joining the suspension team with the development of cutting edge damping and suspension systems.
- You will be involved from the packaging and structural requirements up to the design, modelling and drafting of precision components.
- You should be familiar with production and development methods.
- A distinct advantage would be knowledge of suspension design and optimisation as well as hydraulic systems design.
- You will be creating, signing off and releasing technical drawings of components and assemblies.
- There will be an element of mentoring the design engineers and involvement in the successful design outcome of multiple projects.
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Significant industry experience – at least 5 years.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and the drive to reach challenging goals.
- Engineering degree is required.
- Knowledge of NX or CATIA CAD Systems.
- Experience of product development and part verification systems (FMEA, PPAP etc)
If you are interested, please contact Kaitlin Williams at the Manchester office, or apply via the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board