Design Engineer – Mechanisms
We are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer to join the Mechanisms department for one of our Automotive clients. As a Design Engineer you will be involved in developing designs for high-volume automotive applications that are robust, lightweight, and cost effective.
Main duties include-
- Reviewing package data (in either NX or CATIA).
- Creating drawings for prototype and production builds.
- Creating design concepts
- Working closely with other departments within the company.(Analysis, Prototype, Testing, etc.)
The ideal candidate will –
- Preferably from an Automotive background.
- Knowledge of using NX or CATIA V5 CAD systems although experience with other CAD software will be considered.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates should also be familiar with typical product development and part verification systems (e.g. FMEA, PPAP etc.)
If you are interested in this position please contact Isabella Nally at the Manchester office or apply through the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board