Cyber Security Engineer – Cambridge
I’m looking for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to join a global automotive company in Cambridge.
The successful candidate:
– Apply expert knowledge to coordinate the delivery of a Cyber Security Management System
– Research of technologies and gather/analyse key data
– Develop strategies and new methods for supply chain management and cyber security testing
– Experience of relevant standards and regulations (UNECE.R115, ISO 21434)
– Track record of delivering within software, ECU, supplier management, process development etc..
– Experience within the IT, Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Medial fields
If you’re interested in this position please contact Ben Fretwell at the Manchester office or apply through the link below.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board