I am currently recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Manager. Working for a manufacturer based in Hinckley. This role will involve being responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across the Hinckley site.
The ideal candidate for this role:
· Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement
· Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/’Workout’ sessions with a range of business stakeholders
· Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
· Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
Roles and Responsibilities
· To lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
· To work with key business stakeholders, and multi-jurisdictional ‘LEAN champions’, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change
· To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
· To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV. Interviews are taking place immediately.
Back to the Job Board