We are currently looking for a commissioning technician for a luxury manufacturer based in the Ipswich area. You will support the commissioning process to deliver a high class quality product to our customers and dealer network and to meet our strict dispatch deadlines.
Main Duties –
- Completing the pre-delivery commissioning process in line with quality / manufacturing standards.
- Receiving and preparing new boat for the launch and sea trials, ensuring personnel and product safety protocols are always followed.
- Completing re -work and finalization preparations to required standards.
- Attending field based tasks, worldwide, to undertake warranty and service activity as required.
- Assisting with new yacht audits and continuous feedback to business support departments.
Ideal candidate will-
- Have experience in a marine / manufacturing enviroment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages.
- Excellent technical skills, providing a finish of the highest standards, with familairity across the range of products. (Current & historic)
Hourly rate for the role is £13.90 per hour = £28,912.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ben Fretwell at the Manchester Office or apply using the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board