We are currently looking for a CNC Operator for a luxury manufacturer based in the Peterborough area. You will be joining the CNC team to ensure that production is processed smoothly and safely.
Main Duties –
- The ability to operate CNC machinery with materials such as Wood.
- Knowledge of G-code commands/determine sequence of machine operations.
- Operating / minding of semi-automatic machinery and selection of materials needed.
- Operate the CNC router machine and all other machines in the area, machine calibration.
Ideal candidate will have –
- CNC / CAM manufacturing experience.
- It would be an advantage to have a marine industry background.
- Proficient within 2D and 3D CAD software, for example Siemens NX, Woodwop, Sigmanest / AlphaCAM etc.
Hourly rate for the role is £10.00 – £12.20 With over time paid at 1.5x and 2x hourly rate.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Ryan Miskell at the Manchester Office, or apply using the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board