We are looking for a CAD Designer proficient in joinery design and very familiar with CAD. The role will involve creating DXFs and programming for our in-house CNC machinery and you will need to have experience using SolidWorks. There is also the opportunity for creative design work to meet client needs.
The CAD Designer role involves working with other designers and architects so good communication skills and being able to develop relationships is key. Good knowledge of joinery is essential and metalwork experience is desirable.
- Programming for our CNC machine
- Improving with redesign on existing projects
- Creative design work to meet client demands
- Working with SolidWorks
- Working with Joiners to agree improvements in design for build of furniture
- Work closely with the Production Manager to ensure efficient running of the workshop
- Time management
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Great attention to detail
- To work well alone and as part of a team
- Must have SolidWorks experience
- Autocad experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Sketchup experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Willing to take part in further training to improve personal and company skills & efficiency
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm.
Salary: £25,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
Back to the Job Board