AV Engineer – Yorkshire (Flexible Home Working)
I’m currently looking for an Audio-Visual Engineer to join a growing company in Yorkshire. Applicants from Yorkshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire & Derbyshire will be considered. Company vehicle and phone provided.
· Works installations, including handover to Client. Install, implement and configure commercial Audio-Visual technologies to high standards.
· Maintain high levels of customer service and workmanship through onsite attendance and remote technical support
· Carry out maintenance, troubleshooting and problem-solving of hardware and software.
· Ensure fault resolution is to Client satisfaction; ensuring the commercial impact of the account is upheld and shall be responsible for the management of and timely updating of fault tickets.
· Complete testing and inspection of works were required.
· Install cabling and wiring to implement technologies into AV installation setups.
· Complete site surveys to our standards
· Possess a good technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio-Visual Systems (ideally Extron video, DSP and control systems)
· Knowledge of terminating audio, video, CAT5/6 cabling
· CSCS or ECS qualified
· IPAF and/or PASMA is also a benefit
· Full UK Driving license is required
· Be able to work on your own or as part of a team.
· Be able to present yourself in a manner that represents the company.
· Be willing to travel and stay away from time to time.
If you’re interested in this position please contact Ben Fretwell at the Manchester office or apply through the link below.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board