Aftersales Parts Manager – South East
We are currently recruiting an Aftersales Parts Manager to join the Aftersales department at our client’s headquarters in the South East.
- Achieving revenue & contribution targets
- Sourcing of parts whilst maintaining correct inventory levels to support the global network
- Co-ordination of parts supply and logistics to collectively provide an optimised supply time and in turn reduce end users time out of the water.
- Identify future supply/logistics challenges and overcome to reduce impact on supply chain
- Ensure all legal export controls standards are met to provide prompt delivery of products
- Provide accurate reporting of actual/forecast sales to provide maximum transparency for stake holders.
- Manage credit accounts and ensure prompt payment of creditors.
Skills and Experience:
- OEM Automotive industry experience desirable
- Experienced in logistics, delivery services and project management, influencing key stakeholders and creating substantial outcomes
- Global commercial, trade, supply chain and logistics experience and ability to interpret and analyse complex numerical and financial data
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels to order to maximise Aftersales share of voice
- Able to balance daily operational requirements with longer-terms strategic focus
- Able to analyse and interpret complex numerical data
- Relevant Mechanical/Electrical ATA/NVQ/City and Guilds 1,2 &3 Vocational qualifications
If you’re interested in this position please contact Ben Fretwell at the Manchester office or apply through the link below.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to the Job Board