After Sales Cordinator
We’re currently looking for an Aftersales Controller to join the team of one of our Automotive clients.
- Provide comprehensive warranty reports;
- Co-ordinate all aspects of warranty replacement products;
- Co-ordinate all aspects of vehicle repairs as and when required;
- Provide the highest level of customer service;
- Provide general information and advice to end-users, customers and suppliers;
- Complete all warranty paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
A sound mechanical knowledge of engines, gearboxes and Turbos is essential. Warranty experience is desirable but not essential.
Hours of work are 08:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday (45 hour working week)
Starting salary would be at £24,000 dependant on experience.
Back to the Job Board